Smarts Reasons to Drive a Used Vehicle
At Bob Baker Subaru, we are the destination in Carlsbad for a comprehensive inventory of top-of-the-line Subaru models. We also provide an extensive inventory of high-quality, used vehicles because we know that purchasing a brand new vehicle is not a feasible move for everyone. In a growing effort to meet the needs of our customers, we felt compelled to provide you with the top five benefits of purchasing a used car, truck, SUV, or van.
Top Five Benefits of Purchasing a Used Car
- Gain access to competitive prices: Fortunately, with our lineup of used cars and Subaru certified pre-owned vehicles you never have to sacrifice quality for price. Instead, you can find a high-quality vehicle at a reasonable price with an even lower interest rate than you would receive if you were to purchase a new model fresh off of the lot.
- Receive a more comprehensive overview of the car: With the help of resources like CarFax, you no longer have to run the risk of purchasing a used car that is priced too high or comes with hidden issues. Instead, you can utilize technology to gain total confidence in your purchase.
- Experience more variety in your car-buying experience: Did you happen to like a previous-generation over the latest, top-of-the-line model? With buying used, you will have a wide selection of older models to choose from as opposed to shopping within a new inventory.
- Minimize depreciation: If you choose to purchase new, the vehicle's value tends to drop once you leave the dealership. While that isn't necessarily a negative, there is no immediate deprecation hit when you purchase a used vehicle.
- Potentially reduce your insurance costs: One of the key factors in determining the cost of your car insurance is dependent on the value of the vehicle you drive. Since a used vehicle has less value than a brand new vehicle fresh off the assembly line, chances are the cost of your insurance should be much lower.
Why a Subaru Model is the Ultimate Used Car to Choose
At Bob Baker Subaru, we believe that there's no brand on the market quite like the Subaru. With a growing reputation for reliability, safety and consistency, the brand continues to rack up praise for delivering a lineup of vehicles that exceed driving expectations. This isn't new either, which is what makes a used or certified pre-owned Subaru a desirable option for those shopping for a used vehicle.
Furthermore, Subaru received praise from *Kelley Blue Book as the "Best Overall Brand," "Most Trusted Brand," and "Best Performance Brand" of 2016. Kelley Blue Book also gave Subaru the "Best Resale Value" out of all brands for 2016. When it comes time to upgrade your Subaru, you won't have any trouble doing so. Finally, for the past six years, Subaru has had the best-selling all-wheel drive cars on the market in America, so you can feel confident knowing that you're taking the wheel of a trusted brand.